Sunday 24 June 2012

Best Budget Buy Intensive Conditioner- 'Alberto Balsam'

It is always nice to find a good product without it costing a fortune! I have been dying my hair for years and now it is really damaged and dry, so it is important for me to put on intensive conditioners in order to repair damage and keep it feeling soft.

Alberto Balsam Intensive Conditioner
So I was looking in Asda and came across the 'Albero Balsam Intensive Condtioning Treatment' which was exactly what I was looking for! Not only that but it cost me only £1 which is a bargain :-)

What it says

-Hair smells as good as it feels
-Helps repair damaged hair
-Smoothes rough cuticles
-Restores softness, manageability and shine


Verdict

It says at the back of the bottle to shampoo hair with an Alberto Balsam shampoo but  I use 'James Brown Moisturisng Shampoo'. Then after you should apply a generous dollop of the treatment on to the hair and leave on for 1-3 minutes (depending how much time you have you could keep it on for longer). Then rinse and blow dry.

This leaves my hair feeling really soft! It smells of almonds and honey (obviously!) and when applying it you can feel it moisturising the hair straight away. I usually leave it on for 2-3 minutes as my hair is really dry.

I have tried many intensive condtioners but this one really works for me as it leaves my hair in better condition!

For around £1 for 200ml it's certainly worth trying!

Have you tried this? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment