Thursday 28 June 2012

Dirty Works 'Pore-fect Face Scrub' Review

Following on from my review of Elizabeth Arden face moisturiser I thought I would let you know about a facial scrub I have started using....It is made by a company called Dirty Works and it is called the 'Pore-fect Face Scrub'. I had never heard of this brand before but you never know if something is good or bad until you give it a go!

After having make-up on all day it is nice at the end of the day to take it all off and use a good facial scrub to get all the excess off and make your skin feel nice and fresh again!


What it says:

  • Gently foaming exfoliator face scrub to help revitialise dull and tired skin.
  • Bursting with fruit extracts it will tingle your senses with excitement
Verdict:

So the packaging is a baby pink, which is always a winner for me! It reminds me of the Soap and Glory style packaging which I also like. It said to massage onto damp skin and then rinse of with warm water. Repeat this once or twice a week for brighter more radiant skin.

I usually put facial scrubs on at the end of the day to get off any excess make-up. When I rubbed it on my face it did have a nice 'clean' smell to it, like a mild scented soap. I could feel the tiny exfoliant beads on my face which was important to get off any unwanted make-up. I then rinsed it off and yes it did feel smooth and refreshing on my face afterwards!

I think this is a nice morning or night facial exfoliant scrub and I will keep on using this one!

You can get the Dirty Works 'Pore-fect Face Scrub' from Sainsbury's for around £4.99 for 125ml bottle.

Have you tried this? Let me know your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment