Monday 9 July 2012

It is all about soft skin! Palmer's 'Olive Butter Formula' Cream Oil Body Moisturiser Review

Hi everyone!

So I am all about getting that super soft skin at the moment with my past couple of reviews! I am always looking for products to keep my skin soft and hydrated as I do get dry skin on some occasions. Most of you are probably aware of the most famous product of the Palmers range ....the Palmers Body Butter (the one which smells of chocolate!) which is great and I love the smell, so I decided to try another product from thier brand. It is the Palmers 'Olive Butter Formula' Cream Oil Body Moisturiser.

What it says:

For silky skin with Vitamin E
Fast absorbing formula non greasy
Anti Aging Peptide Complex
Combines the hydrating benefits of an oil with the properties of a cream lotion for younger looking skin
Formulated with antioxidant- rich certified organic extra virgin olive oil

Verdict:

The packaging is similar to the body butter (see picture) But it is a nice green bottle instead which is nice. From reading the bottle it sounds really nice and beneficial to the skin with vitamin E and made with anti-oxidant organic extra virgin olive oil which is right up my street!



So when applying it came out a lot thinner than a typical cream like the palmers body butter which is thicker, but it still had a creamy consistency to it. As soon as you rub it in it turns into an oil texture which is slightly greasy at first (see picture below) but once you have rubbed it in it feels really smooth and not oily....but if you apply loads of it you will feel greasy so just be aware that you only need a thin layer!!!




Palmer's Cream Oil Body Moisturiser not fully blended in yet  just to show  how you can see the oil consistency

It smells like olive oil but with a floral scent to it as well (hard to describe!!) I found it really does make a difference to dry areas on my skin but I only use this when I have dry skin only as it is a strong moisturiser for daily use!  Also it does give your skin a glow which is nice too.


Leave your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment