Sunday 1 July 2012

Accessorize 'Merged Baked Blusher' Review

I have always loved Accessorize bags and jewellery and when looking in Superdrug I found they also have a make-up range too. I was looking for a new blusher and so decided to buy the Accessorize 'Merged Baked Blusher' in colour 5- 'Sensation'. It had a marble effect to it with a combination of light pink/gold shimmer and dark pink shimmer.



The packaging is pretty with the gold butterflies and it looks expensive, but I think I bought this for around £5-6 which is not a bad price really!


Verdict:

I was excited to try this as it looked a really nice pink. However; when I put it on my cheeks the colour was hardly noticable! When applying it with my blusher brush it went from a baby pink on my cheeks to a shimmer with hardly no colour on my cheeks. I had to use a lot of product to see the pink.




Blusher NOT BLENDED



Blusher BLENDED

 I was personally disappointed with the outcome of this blusher but if you are looking for just a very slight hint of shimmer then this would be good for you.

I do still think they have great jewellery and bags and maybe other make-up products in the range are better.

Have you tried any of the Accessorize make-up products? What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I have this too! it's so shimmery! :( Gorgeous blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabriella :-) I do like the shimmer on this blusher but wish the pink would have stayed!

      Delete