Saturday 7 July 2012

Soap and Glory-'Heel Genius' Foot Cream Review

I feel that we tend to forget about taking care of our feet in terms of keeping them smooth and soft  as we do with our hands and face with hand creams, exfoliators etc. Being in sandals, flats and heels can be harsh on the feet so I wanted to share with you how I keep my feet feeling super soft!

Soap and Glory products are one of my favourite brands and I had a Soap and Glory box brought for me as a Christmas pressie last year which was sooo good! One of the products in the box was the 'Heel Genius' foot cream. This is not something I would have picked up myself but I thought I would give it a go.

What it says:

Amazing foot cream marvel with a miraculous moisturising mix.

Verdict:

So it says to massage a generous layer onto clean feet every night (if you can!) Then slip some cotton socks over the top to let it soak in overnight.

When applying it came out looking like a typical moisturiser only with a slight hint of lime green tint to it. Like most Soap and Glory products it had a fruity smell which is not over powering. I waited just before bed to put some on my feet and then I put socks over the top. The next morning I took off my socks and my feet were super soft!



I do not do this every night as it suggests, but when I feel my feet need some TLC I will put some on!


You can buy Soap and Glory 'Heel Genius' foot cream from Boots for around £5.00 for 125ml. Or just look online.

Let me know your comments on this product or Soap and Glory products you have tried!


No comments:

Post a Comment