Monday 11 June 2012

Barry M Nail Paint 'Mint Green' Review

 I love painting my nails and trying different colours. I really like the Barry M Range for choosing bold and bright colours for thier beauty and make-up range. So when shopping in Superdrug I was immediately drawn to the Barry M Nail Paints with a whole selection of bright colours to choose from. I love green so I decided to give the 'Mint Green' shade a go.

I think in most places it costs around £2.99 which is cheap and cheerful!!

When applying the first coat it went on lighter than it looks on the bottle but after applying a second coat I achieved this.....


 The colour is nice and bright and goes on really well. The only thing I would say is that is takes a while to dry but most do so it is not a big issue.

Overall I would buy this again and would like to try the other colours in the range too.

What do you think of Barry M Nail Paints? Let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment