Saturday 9 June 2012

Garnier B.B Cream Review

So I recently purchased Garnier B.B Cream Miracle Skin Perfector from FeelUnique.com  for around £8.50 but you can get it from Boots too (see links below). I have heard that B.B (Blemish Balm) creams are the new beauty find as they are like a combination of a foundation and skin perfector.... so thought I would give it a go!!

For £8.50 you do get 50ml which is good compared to the standard 30ml.

What it says:
Evens/tones and boosts glow
Blurs imperfections
Smooths fine lines
24hr Hydration
SPF 15 UV protection

When trying this I put some on my hand so you can see the consistency:


                                                    (Quite a thick cream but blends nicely)

I have this in light and it does blend really well and gives a glow/dewy look to the skin. It does blur little imperfections well but not sure on bigger ones!!!

(Sorry it's a bit blurry!!)

One thing that I personally like about this product which for me is very rare is that it  moisturises the dry skin on my face unlike other foundations and B.B creams I have tried. However it is not complete full coverage like normal foundations but if you want a natural looking light foundation/moisturiser I would recommend this product!!

Has anyone elso tried this? Let me know what you thought!

feelunique.com-only comeS in light on this site


No comments:

Post a Comment