Wednesday 20 June 2012

Rimmel 'Vinyl Gloss' Review

I love trying different lip glosses and so I wanted to share one that I use frequently and really like. It is from Rimmel and it is from the 'Vinyl Gloss' collection.

The one I have is called 'Snog' number 330.
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss 'Snog'
 What is says:

'Vinyl Gloss now has a great shine magnifying formula for beautiful juicy looking lips that are bursting with colour.  Its technology features a boosted magnifying Vinyl Shine Complex for a perfectly sculpted pout that is up to 80% shinier..'

Verdict:


Me wearing Vinyl Gloss
 When I bought this lip gloss it looked quite red however, when I applied the gloss it was a raspberry shade (pinky red). It was very shiny and went on nice. It does have shimmery bits in it to make it look even more glossy which I like.

Me again wearing the Vinyl Gloss!
 I think it just gives a nice hint of colour and it is not sticky...however if you have read my 'Loreal Glam Shine Lip Gloss Review' I think that sticky ones tend to last longer....but because this is a darker colour it does last slightly longer than usual.

This was around £4.99 in Superdrug but you can find it in many beauty/make-up retailers and websites for a similar price. It also comes in lots of various shades too!

What are your thoughts on Rimmel Vinyl Gloss? What other shades would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment