Thursday 14 June 2012

Soap and Glory 'Breakfast Scrub' Exfoliator Review

Just a quick review on a product I really like which is the Soap and Glory 'Breakfast Scrub'. It is a body exfoliator scrub which smells gorgeous!! It has a smell of toffee/butterscotch which I love!


What it says:
 Oats, shea butter & sugar body smoother. Try out this good enough to eat Breakfast Scrub.

Overall I think it does smell good enough to eat (but please don't!) and it works amazing as an exfoliator with plenty of it in a tub at 300ml... .. it is around £9.50 but lasts a long time so it is worth the money.

This is great for pre self tan exfoliating; so see what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I love this scrub, I've been using it the past couple of weeks on holiday every few days to help my tan stay even and really like it xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too!!..I think it's great for exfoliating to keep your tan looking nice for longer :-) Thanks for your comment!

      Delete